Safe, convenient appointments and annual screenings from the team you trust.
Recommended health screenings for you
Our guide provides a snapshot of the annual care you should seek based on your age and gender.
View health screenings
Our patient and visitor guide details key info including parking, billing, visitor policies and more.
View our patient guide
Manage your care with MyChart
Schedule appointments, renew prescriptions, check your test results and much more.
Sign up for MyChart
For illness or injury that just can’t wait
We offer online and in-person options to get you the care you need, when you need it.
Immediate care options
Keeping yourself healthy is more important than ever.
Last year, more than a third of Americans delayed necessary medical care for fear of getting COVID-19. But our experts agree that we’re turning the corner on COVID-19. It’s safe and more important than ever for you to get the care you need. Delaying care can lead to serious health complications, so don’t wait. When you schedule your annual screenings and appointments, our safety measures will be here to protect you, and our nationally ranked team will be here to give you the care you trust.
It's safe to schedule your annual appointments and screenings at Ohio State today.
Here’s how we’re doing it:
- Universal masking is required inside all our facilities, as are temperature check screenings for everyone entering our buildings.
- We continue to implement enhanced sterilization and cleaning procedures, coupled with strict physical distancing measures.
- Our frontline staff were in the first waves of those vaccinated, and the numbers of our vaccinated staff rise each week.
- Our patients continue to get vaccinated in large numbers as well. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, learn more about getting your vaccine at Ohio State.
- Strict COVID-19 testing protocols are in place to protect our staff and patients.
- We’re offering convenient appointment options to make our patients feel comfortable, including telehealth and video visits.