Ohio State Health and Fitness Center
in Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
150 W. Main St.
New Albany, OH 43054
Hours Today: 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
See full hours
The Ohio State Health and Fitness Center New Albany offers customized programs backed by the experts at Ohio State to empower you in setting and exceeding your health goals.
Members of all fitness levels enjoy:
- Free exercise classes
- Personalized wellness plans and exercise prescriptions
- Certified and degreed fitness specialists and registered dietitians
- An extensive array of cardio and weight machines
- Aquatics area, with lap and warm-water exercise pools
Directions and maps
- Monday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Seniors and vulnerable populations recommended Monday-Friday 1-2 p.m.