Your health and safety are our top priority
We have developed an extensive plan to safely and responsibly reopen.
OSU Health and Fitness center safety measures to reduce the transmission of the COVID-19 virus can be found below.
Please help us keep yourself and others safe by adhering to our Member Expectations and by following these simple safety steps:
- We encourage all members to practice social distancing of 6 feet between individuals.
- Please clean equipment with provided alcohol wipes before and after use of equipment
- Please practice proper hand washing at regular intervals.
Our Safety Measures
We use the MicroShield 360 system. It works to immediately kill then prevent future pathogens from living on treated surfaces.
Advanced Air Filtration
Our facility is equipped with HEPA filtration and UV light sanitation capabilities to purify the air in high-traffic areas.
Masks/face coverings for members and employees is optional. Proper hand washing at regular intervals is required.
We are currently limiting the number of members permitted in the center to 100 at any one time.
- Lap Pool: we will be allowing a maximum of 2 people per lane, swimming in opposite directions.
- Warm Water Pool: maximum of 8 people in the warm water pool with social distancing
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments, please alert a staff member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.